Cub Scout Overnight
Bring your cub scout group to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm for an overnight camping trip, campfire and Saturday on the farm.
Enjoy 50+ Farm Fun Activities and experience the Amazing Maize Maze® 5 acre Corn Maze, the world's largest interactive game! Explore our maze on Friday night with a flashlight and again on Saturday for a daytime adventure.
Friday, September 18, 2015
Friday, September 25, 2015
Plan early since slots fill quickly!!
Please Note: Boy and Girl Scout Overnights are not currently offered.
Each site accommodates a maximum of 15 tents only. Please book multiple sites if necessary.
4:00pm to 7:00pm on Friday. Please no early birds!
Tents must be torn down by 11:00am Saturday
6:00-9:00pm - Firewood is provided, please bring items necessary to start fire.
$60.00 for reservation of the overnight site. Fee is due when making reservation.
$20.00 Ages 3 - Adult
Admission covers Friday night flashlight maze and all day Saturday.
Optional Food Package:
For an additional $45.00 per package your group can purchase food for the Friday Night Campfire. Food package includes 16 hot dogs, 16 buns, condiments, 16 sodas, 16 bags of chips, 2 bags of marshmallows, roasting sticks and napkins.
Scouts can bring their own food or additional food (ex: supplies to make s'mores).
Community hot water will be available near the campfire site on Friday evenings. You are welcome to bring cups and supplies to make hot chocolate
Our farm has concession stands that will be open Friday evening, and all day on Saturday. Our concessions have a variety of lunch, dinner and snack foods.
- Admission does not need purchased at time of making overnight reservation.
- Admission can be purchased in advance through our Web site or at the gate the day of the event.
- Groups of 20 or more can pre-purchase tickets online for a group discount of $2 per ticket. Please be sure to purchase the Group Fall Saturday Day Pass admission. The discount is available online only and is not available at the gate.
- Pre-purchased tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason and expire at the end of the season.
- This is a Cub Scout Family event. Siblings and parents are welcome to attend the camp out with the Cub Scout pack.
- Porta-johns and running water available near the campsite.
- Groups should bring their own drinking water.
- Camping area is in the farm meadow which is an active meadow at other times of the year.
- The overnight event has been approved by the local Boy Scout Council.
- Overnight Cancellation up to 30 days prior to visit - Cherry Crest Adventure Farm will refund the amount paid for the overnight fee & food packages.
- Overnight Cancellation within 30 days of visit - No refund will be issued.
- Inclement Weather Policy - If Cherry Crest Adventure Farm closes due to inclement weather the Overnight Fee & Food Packages will be refunded.