Spring Season Begins Memorial Day Weekend
we are currently closed
Keep the fun going at the Strasburg Rail Road!
Extend your play in PA Dutch Country at nearby Strasburg Rail Road, a living example of an early 20th century railroad offering fun for the entire family!
There are few attractions as distinctive as Cherry Crest Adventure Farm and Strasburg Rail Road. You will discover a truly American experience at both locations - but each will be entirely unique! Both attractions offer an extraordinary and immersive way to experience the natural beauty of our PA Dutch countryside
The larger-than-life locomotives are just the beginning at Strasburg Rail Road. The booming train whistles and hiss of steam will entice your family from the minute you arrive. Cross the platform to the shops where the shelves are filled with unique gifts; or enjoy a bite to eat -- at the station or aboard the train! The 45-minute train ride takes you through 1,000 acres of farm fields.
There are many ways to enjoy a full day of fun at Cherry Crest Adventure Farm and Strasburg Rail Road.
- You can ride the train to the farm! Groff's Grove (click here for a virtual tour), a picnic area along the train's route, doubles as a mid-way boarding or unloading spot. At the grove you can board the train from Cherry Crest Adventure Farm, or disembark if you began your day at Strasburg Rail Road. Either way, you can catch a later train back.
- You don't have to ride the train between properties. You can visit Strasburg Rail Road, take the round-trip train ride and enjoy the other activities, then hop in your car and take a short drive to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm (or the reverse order!).
- You can purchase discounted tickets at each location! Purchase your discounted Strasburg Rail Road tickets at Cherry Crest Adventure Farm and likewise at Strasburg Rail Road for Cherry Crest Adventure Farm.
- You can spend as long as you like at either location - just be sure to check the train schedule! (At a minimum, you should plan 2 hours at Strasburg Rail Road and 4 hours at Cherry Crest Adventure Farm).
- Click Here for train schedules and more information.