Barnyard Camp Fires New for 2013
Who: Any group that wants to enjoy a fall campfire - Perfect for youth groups, Scouts, birthday parties, home school groups, etc.
A Summer or Fall Fun event in the Barnyard around your own personal Campfire location
Starting July 2nd in the Barnyard limited sites are available
- Weekdays 10 am to 5 pm in the Summer ( Tuesday Thru Friday )
- Saturdays in the Summer 10 am to 2 pm and 3pm to close which is Dusk in the summer
- Fall Thursdays 10 am to 5 pm
- Fall Fridays and Saturdays 10 am to 4 pm and 5pm to 7pm
*Please Note: These dates and times are when campfires are available. Cherry Crest Adventure Farm is open additional weekends for regular admission. For a complete list of dates and times,
view our Calendar of Events
Summer Weekdays-- $30.00 for the day 10am-5pm
Summer Saturdays--$25.00 for each session as listed above
Fall Thursdays-- $30.00 for the day 10am-5pm
Fall Fridays and Saturdays-- $50.00 10am to 4pm $45.00 for the 5pm to 7pm session as listed above
$45.00 for an optional campfire food package that includes 16 hot dogs, 16
rolls, 16 bags of chips, 16 sodas, 2 packs of marshmallows, condiments, napkins and roasting sticks. (large groups can order multiple packages)
The campfire must be combined with one of our admission options. Groups of 20 or more qualify for our group discount for pre-purchased tickets. ($2.00 off per person).
Follow this link to get pricing on our Admissions Page.
- Payment for the campfire site and food packages must be received within 14 days from the date the reservation is made or the campfire slot will be made available to other groups.
- Campfire Cancellation up to 30 days prior to visit - Cherry Crest Adventure Farm will refund the amount paid for the campfire & food packages.
- Campfire Cancellation within 30 days of visit - No refund will be issued.
- Inclement Weather Policy - If Cherry Crest Adventure Farm closes due to inclement weather the Campfire Fee & Food Packages will be refunded. Due to unpredictable weather patterns, Cherry Crest Adventure Farm may wait until the afternoon to make a decision on the availability of evening events. If your group wishes to cancel prior to a decision being made by Cherry Crest Adventure Farm, please contact our group coordinator for further details on our Inclement Weather Policy.
To Make A Campfire Reservation:(admission tickets are purchased separately)
- All attendees must purchase admissions tickets prior to going to the campfire site.
- The group leader must check in at Admissions prior to going to the campfire site.
- Groups may bring their own food to the site if they do not wish to purchase the food package. You do need to provide your own roasting sticks.
- Additional food available for purchase at our concession stands
- Community hot water is available in campfire sites area. Groups may bring supplies to make hot chocolate