Bring your CubScout Group for an overnight stay and fun on the farm!
An overnight camping trip, campfire, corn maze, and much, much more
Friday, September 20, 2013
Friday, September 27, 2013
Plan early since slots fill quickly!!
Boy and Girl Scouts are not currently offered.
Cherry Crest Adventure Farm in Lancaster County, PA
Bring your cub scout group to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm for an overnight camping trip, campfire and Saturday on the farm. Take part in over 50+ Farm Fun Activities - Bounce on our Barnyard Jump, take aim with the Giant Slinger, and relax on our Farm Tour Wagon Ride. Experience the Amazing Maize Maze® 5 acre Corn Maze-World's Largest Interactive Game! Explore our maze on Friday night with a flashlight and again on Saturday for a daytime adventure.
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Friday
Tents must be torn down by 11:00 am Saturday
6:00-9:00 pm - Firewood is provided, please bring items necessary to start fire.
$60.00 for reservation of the overnight site*
$18.00 Ages 3 - Adult**
Optional Food Package:
- For an additional $45.00 per package your group can purchase food for the Friday Night Campfire - food includes 16 hot dogs, 16 buns, condiments, 16 sodas, 16 bags of chips, 2 bags of marshmallows, roasting sticks and napkins
- Scouts can bring their own food or additional food (ex: supplies to make s'mores)
- Community hot water will be available near the campfire site on Friday evenings. You are welcome to bring cups and supplies to make hot chocolate
- Our farm has concession stands that will be open Friday evening, and all day on Saturday. Our concessions have a variety of lunch, dinner and snack foods.
Spaces are limited, so call now to reserve your spot!
Payment for the campfire site is due 14 days from the date the reservation is made. For reservations made within 14 days of visit, payment must be received prior to arrival.
- Overnight Cancellation up to 30 days prior to visit - Cherry Crest Adventure Farm will refund the amount paid for the overnight fee & food packages.
- Overnight Cancellation within 30 days of visit - No refund will be issued.
- Inclement Weather Policy - If Cherry Crest Adventure Farm closes due to inclement weather the Overnight Fee & Food Packages will be refunded. Please contact our group coordinator for further details on our Inclement Weather Policy. Rain date not available.
- This is a Cub Scout Family event. Siblings and parents are welcome to attend
the camp out with the Cub Scout pack.
- Porta-johns and running water available near the campsite.
- Groups should bring their own drinking water.
- Camping area is in the farm meadow which is an active meadow at other times
of the year.
- Our overnight event is approved by our local Boy Scout Council. The "Pack Overnighter Approval Form is available below as well.
For More Information & To Make A Reservation Contact:
|Address:||Cherry Crest Adventure Farm|
Att. Group Coordinator
150 Cherry Hill Road
Ronks, PA 17572
(866) 546-1799 (toll free)
*Access to campfire included with fee. Groups with less than 20 persons may be required to share a campfire with another group.
**Groups of 20 or more can pre-purchase tickets online via our online ticket site Discount is an additional $2.00 off per person.